The Medical School Preparation Programme is designed to give students the best possible choices of gaining a place at UK university medical schools. The College has an established record in placing students on specialist degrees in Medicine or related subjects such as Dentistry. Our tutors are experts in their field and have a considerable amount of experience supporting medical school candidates through the application process.
The key features of the Medical School Preparation Programme are:
- Personal Tutor who specializes in medical preparation.
- Weekly sessions designed to provide students with a thorough understanding of what a medical career involves and the opportunity to discuss medical ethics and current medical issues.
- Support with UCAS applications, including Personal Statement preparation.
- Expert tuition to prepare for specialist tests, namely the UKCAT and BMAT.
- Interview preparation, both traditional interviews and MMIs.
- Support in securing work experience or internship opportunities.
- Dedicated lecture series with visiting speakers delivering a series of lectures during the autumn Term.
The Programme is organised by Alex Phillips, Teacher of Biology. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org