The sibling discount is 10%. Weekly boarding is available upon request. Occasional boarding is available upon request and is subject to availability: whole week/7 nights, school week/5 nights, weekend/2 nights, school day/1 night.
New Entry Fees
A non-refundable Application Fee is to be paid upon submission of the Application. Applications can be processed only upon receipt of all documentation and receipt of this fee.
The Enrolment Fee confirms a student’s entry into Padworth College. It is to be paid upon a student’s acceptance to the school to reserve his/her place. The Enrolment Fee is due in the first year only. It is non-refundable and non- transferable.
The Deposit is paid in the first year only upon entry into Padworth College. It is held on the student’s account and refunded (without interest) after the student has left school, less any outstanding fees or charges.
Deposit for day students
Deposit for boarding students
The Fees include:
– Unique educational philosophy based on the Oxford University tutorial model of teaching, with small informal classes and personal, first name basis
– Excellent teaching through a differentiated learning approach which celebrates individual uniqueness
– Embracing the mind-set of global citizenship in an international, open- minded environment
– Exclusive language programme
– Traditional British and well-balanced curriculum in an historic country estate in a picturesque and safe countryside setting
– Academic enrichment through our Co-Curricular Activities
– Personal, Social, and Health Education (PSHE) and Sport
– Typical curriculum-based workshops, trips and excursions
– Text books and study materials
– WiFi is available over the entire campus with age appropriate Internet filters and access
– International, healthy and balanced cuisine by top caterers – mens sana in corpore sano
– Minibus service
– Pastoral Care
– Preparation for entry into top universities
– Guidance and support from our University and Careers Adviser
The Fees for Boarding Students include in addition:
– Our boarding philosophy aims at balancing studies with recreational and social activities
– Accommodation in spacious and mainly single rooms (some rooms with en- suite, possibility for double rooms for younger boarders)
– Rooms are equipped with bed, private study area, wardrobe, storage, sink
– In every boarding house every floor has its bathrooms and toilets
– Girls and boys are separated in different boarding houses
– Each boarding house has its own boarding lounge and laundry area
– Evening and weekend activities
– Typical boarding trips and excursions
– Our Principal, Deputy Principal and House Parents reside on-campus and are available 24/7
– Medical care through our on-campus nurse and the local doctor’s surgery look after the welfare of our students
Our school and boarding facilities are closed during the winter, spring and summer school breaks as well as the half term breaks. We do not have exeat weekends as our boarding philosphy is to embrace boarding students as part of our family and to provide continuity in our educational provision.
The Fees do NOT include:
For all students: exam fees (GSCE, A Levels, IELTS, etc.), specialised study materials (e.g. art), stationery, mother-tongue/language programme, optional specialist academic trips and excursions;
For boarding students: student visa, guardianship, medical insurance, travel insurance, pocket money, optional specialist boarding trips and excursions;
Reflecting our vibrant school community, we appreciate a rich variety of different music genres. We offer instrumental lessons for individuals or small groups. Popular choices include vocal training, piano, violin and guitar. The programme is bookable on a termly basis (9 lessons each 30mins) at the School Office.
Music Programme Fee
Students at Padworth College have a diverse cultural and linguistic background. At school the language of instruction is English, it is nonetheless the school’s mission to encourage and support students and their families to maintain and improve their native languages as well as interest in other foreign languages. The programme is bookable on a termly basis at the School Office.
Mother-Tongue/Language Programme Fee
Price upon request
Boarding students will require a student visa to enter and live in the United Kingdom. We mandatorily require every visa application, first time as well as renewal applications, to go through our chosen immigration specialists, The Taylor Partnership. Our special immigration lawyers are available to guide and support you in your Tier 4 Student and General visa application. Upon completion of enrolment with us and we will issue the CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies) letter and all visa supporting documents to apply for your visa. Our Admissions Office will assist you with your visa application.
Tier 4 Visa Processing Fee
Student Visa Application Fee
UK Healthcare Surcharge (per year)
It is a legal requirement for international boarding students to have a guardian when living in the United Kingdom. Our Admissions Office is available to help you find a trustworthy guardianship company that meets your quality expectations. Any arrangements regarding the appointment of guardianship is the responsibility of parents, not the school. Parents will need to satisfy themselves that guardians offer a comprehensive, highly personalised and caring service: term and half term break arrangements (stays at host families), regular school visits, attending parents’ evenings and school events, etc. If you need help, please contact our Admissions Office. Typical charges below.
Initial Registration Fee
Termly Guardianship Fee
Annual Guardianship Fee
Initial Deposit For Your Child’s Expenses
Short Immersion Programme
The Fees do NOT include:
Exam fees (GSCE, A Levels, IELTS, etc.), specialised study materials (e.g. art), stationery, student visa, guardianship, medical insurance, travel insurance, pocket money, optional sightseeing packages;
Airport transfers other than from and to Heathrow incur an extra charge of £35 per journey.
Optional sightseeing packages are available upon request. These packages need to be booked in advance of arrival and maximum one per week.
London: £80/pp – Sightseeing Tour: Tower of London and Tower Bridge, Buckingham Palace, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, Palace of Westminster, Kensington Palace, London Eye, Harrods, etc. (the detailed tour will vary and depend on the group and the weather conditions)
– Shopping: time to discover the best shopping in London – Oxford Street, Regent Street, Bond Street, Covent Garden, etc.
– Transport: by train and tube
Bath: £60/pp – Discover historic Bath with a tour to the Roman Baths
– Experience culture with a visit to the Royal Theatre – one of the oldest theatres in the country
– Transport: by minibus
Portsmouth: £60/pp – Visit Portsmouth’s Historic Dockyard – home to a collection of historic ships and museums and the only place in the world to see the Royal Navy past, present and future
– Sightseeing: HMS Victory (famous warship in the Battle of Trafalgar), The Mary Rose (a Tudor Masterpiece and Henry VIII’s true love), HMS M.33 (British warship from World War I), The National Museum of the Royal Navy (experience the historic battle of Jutland 1916), Royal Navy Submarine Museum, Explosion Museum of Naval Firepower, Harbour Tours, etc. (the detailed tour will vary and depend on the group and the weather conditions)
– Transport: by minibus
Are you Padworth? If you are a unique individual and open–minded global citizen, we are the right school for you.