The Oxford Spires at Padworth Summer School runs from Sunday 2nd July 2017 until Sunday 13th August 2017. The normal minimum stay is two weeks, and the maximum stay is six weeks. Students arrive and depart on Sundays.
- information booklet
- typical weekly timetable
- photo gallery from our previous Summer Schools
The fees for the course are £830 per week and include the following:
- 21 hours of tuition
- Full board residential accommodation including all meals
- Two full-day excursions per week
- All sports, social and leisure activities taking place on or off campus (except horse riding for which a charge is made)
- Escorted transfer to and from Heathrow on official arrival and departure dates (an additional charge will be made for this service on alternative dates and via any other airports)
- Weekly change of bed linen
- Personal laundry for machine washable clothes
The programme offers value for money by including all essential items in the fees. The only additional costs to parents are the airfare and individual pocket money.
If you would like to request more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In my opinion, these 4 weeks have been very special! I have met great people and I also have enjoyed all the evenings because of the sports activities! I think I will never forget this experience.” Spanish student aged 16