For Year 9, GCSE, A Level, Business Foundation or Pre-A level courses
Please download the Padworth College Registration Form here.
Complete and return the Registration Form to the Admissions Office with the following documents:
- Letter of recommendation from current school
- School reports for the last two years and examination certificates where appropriate
For Non-EU students only – in addition, we require:
- Copy of passport
- Level of English – the UK Visa and Immigration Service require us to assess an applicant’s level of English. For students under 18 whose first language is not English, we ask applicants to take our English test under supervised conditions or to supply evidence of an English language qualification. Students over 18 must provide evidence that they have achieved CEFR Level B1 or above in a UKVI approved English Language qualification – please request current list here.
- Please provide us with copies of your documents by email. If you will require a visa, please make sure that you keep the originals of your documents safely as they may be required for submission with your visa application.
- Once the Registration Deposit has been paid and all the necessary documentation has been provided, a Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS) Number will be issued to support the visa application.
An Offer Letter will then be issued to successful applicants with an Acceptance Form which needs to be returned with payment of the non-refundable Registration Fee of £250 and £500 Deposit (Please note that the Deposit is held for the duration of the student’s course and credited to the final account and will not be refunded in the case of a student deciding not to take up their place for whatever reason)
Once we have received the completed Acceptance Form and Registration Deposit, we will issue an Enrolment Pack and an invoice prior to the course start date. Each term’s fees are payable on the first day of term or the starting date of the course. Payment of fees should be made by bank transfer or banker’s draft.
Mrs Hazel Ormrod, Admissions and Marketing Manager
Admissions Office, Padworth College, Padworth, Reading, Berkshire RG7 4NR United Kingdom
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +44 (0) 118 983 2644
Bank Name: Lloyds TSB
Bank Address: Market Place, Reading, Berkshire RG1 2EQ, United Kingdom
Bank Account name: Padworth College Trust Ltd.
Sort Code: 30-96-96
Bank Account number: 00006987
BIC/SWIFT Code: LOYDGB21011
Please mark your payment with the student’s name in full as the reference and in the case of bank transfers, please email a copy to the College to confirm the payment.
International Students from Non-EU countries
Padworth College is licensed by the UK Visa and Immigration as a Tier 4 Sponsor to enroll international students under the Points Based System.
Pupils spiritual awareness is excellent. It is marked by their confidence in themselves and their abilities and the strength of their self-esteem.”