To study at Padworth College, an independent school in the United Kingdom, you will need a student visa.
You can apply for:
– a Tier 4 (Child) student visa if you’re aged between 4 and under 18 and you want
– a Tier 4 (General) student visa if you’re older than 18
– confirmation of acceptance for studies (from us): We will send you a letter with your confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS) reference number that you must put on your visa application form and take to your visa appointment together with our offer letter and signed school contract.
– a current passport or other valid travel documentation (original document): You need a page in your passport that’s blank on both sides for your visa.
– proof of your relationship with your parent or guardian (original documents): You must give proof of parenthood through copies of both parents’ passports together with the applicant’s birth certificate.
– proof of parental or other legal guardian consent (from us):
We will help you with the parental consent.
– proof of funds – enough money to support yourself and pay for your course (original documents): You must show the bank account details of one of your parents. The bank account details that you show as proof of sufficient funds must be the same with which you paid the school’s invoice.
– proof of origin of funds (original documents): You must proof the origin of funds with evidence (e.g. pay slips, bank statements, business registration certificate, etc.) – where your parents are sourcing the money to pay for your school fees.
– your tuberculosis (TB) test results (original document) if you’re from a country where you have to take the test: You will need a TB test for almost all countries outside Europe. Check if you need the TB test results here.
Important information for your BRP (biometric residence permit) when you are applying: You must provide the correct address for your BRP card collection when applying. You will receive an entry visa in your home country and we will have to collect your BRP card which is the document that proofs that you have a right to stay in the UK with you within 10 days of your arrival at school. Please enter our ACL code 2SC532 as collection point for your BRP card in order for your card to arrived directly to the school. Do not enter the school’s post code as this will result in the card being delivered to a post office nearby.
For the Tier 4 (General) student visa you must provide proof of English: You need a secure English language test (SELT) from an approved provider. Find an approved provider here.
– Apply online here
– Fill in the application form in English
- Pay the visa fee and UK healthcare surcharge online
– Print out your form
- Book an appointment at a visa application centre in your home country
– Go to your appointment at a visa application centre in your home country and take all the above documents along when going to the visa appointment: You must take your printed application form, your payment confirmation of the visa application fee and UK healthcare surcharge and all documents stated above that are required to your appointment. You’ll need to have your fingerprints and photograph taken at a visa application centre as part of your application. Please enter our ACL code 2SC532 as collection point for your BRP card in order for your card to arrived directly to the school. You will receive your entry visa in your home country and upon arrival within 10 days your residence permit (your BRP card).
– If they call you to come for an interview, please let me know immediately. We will assist you and prepare you in that case.
Tier 4 Visa Processing Fee: £695
Visa application fee – out of country applications
− Standard: £335
− Priority service fee: £184
Visa application fee – in country applications
− Postal (standard): £457
− Postal (expedited): £916
− Premium (appointment): £1,047
UK healthcare surcharge
− Fee per year: £150
− One-off fee: £75
Please find detailed information online.
The Taylor Partnership specialises in UK immigration law with a particular expertise in the UK Points Based System for Tier 4 student visas. They can assist and support international students from all over the world and also uniquely offer a fast track service to other EU passports. Their role is to guide you through immigration laws, rules and regulations and make sure that, whatever visa or immigration issue you have, you have a worry free experience.
For more information visit the website: www.ttplaw.co.uk
Are you Padworth? If you are a unique individual and open–minded global citizen, we are the right school for you.
Sopers Lane, Padworth
Reading RG7 4NR
School and Boarding Office
+44 (0)118 983 2644
+44 (0)118 983 2644
+44 7748 940081